Monday, January 18, 2010

Jay-Z Addresses Illuminati Rumors
10:00AM ET January, 14, 2010
Contributor: Hip Hop Blog Staff
A Rocky Williform Company

One God Mr. Cool himself, Jay-Z finally spoke on all the Free Mason/Illuminati accusations being thrown his way. The claims are nothing new, there are tons of theories behind the rumors but the imagery in the recent “On to the Next One” video were the tipping point for many people.

Jay cleared the air on The Ed Lover Morning Show. “I really think it’s really silly, y’know. For the record, y’know, I of course believe in God, but I believe in one God, y’know. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don’t believe in religion. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims. I think all that separates people. I think it’s one God. I think it’s all the same God, and I don’t believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that’ll be the last time I address that.”

Jigga added: “That’s crazy to me, I think I need to remind people I’m from Marcy Projects. You can’t get into those prestigious clubs, I can’t even get into a golf club in Palm Springs let alone…”

It is good to see Jay still has some hood in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment